AIM
HellAshes

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Awesome and I love the customablity.

I've played Guitar Hero since the first one came out, and I have to say I do love playing this new challenge. It's a nice change. :P

Oh, and here's my first shot at the Punk-o-Matic 2 Editor. Hope everyone likes it.

(Dark

Awakening)cJ-acD-abz-gbz-gbB-gbB-ebu-
ccC-acN-ccT-ccN-ccT-ccN-ccT-ccN-ccz-c aI-ga

I-gaI-gaI-ecB-adg-ccP-ccP-acB-abz-gbz -gbB-gbB-ebv-ccD-adf-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-A,-bpm -aaa-

ack-aaa-agt-aaa-ack-aaa-agt-aaa-ack-a aa-ant-aaa-ack-aaa-agt-cgt-aap-gap-ga p-gap

-cbg-abS-acI-cbk-cbW-caR-ccI-cbk-cbW-
caR-caX-baMbb-epm-aaa-ack-aaa-agt-aaa -ack-

aaa-agt-aaa-ack-aaa-ant-aaa-ack-aaa-a gt-cgt-aan-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-A,-dae-abE-aae-a fU-aa

e-abE-aae-afU-aae-abE-aae-afU-aae-abE -aae-afU-cfU-aak-gak-gak-gak-cfb-ceQ-
cdQ-c

eq-cdD-ceQ-cdQ-ceq-cdD-cdH-baAaK-ehu-
aae-abE-aae-afU-aae-abE-aae-afU-aae-a bE-aa

e-afU-aae-abE-aae-afU-cfU-aaj-Z-Z-Z-Z -Z-A,-bpm-ajU-ajFiihT-ant-ajU-ajFiihT -agt-

ajU-ajFiihT-agt-ajU-ajFiihT-agt-cgt-a nf-gnh-ciR-aiC-anf-gmy-cmy-cms-cms-aj Y-ams

-cms-ajJ-amw-cmr-ajY-amw-cmw-ajF-ajN-
bjFjC-aiY-afv-apm-ajU-ajFiihT-ant-ajU -ajFi

ihT-agt-ajU-ajFiihT-agt-ajU-ajFiihT-a gt-cgt-aeH-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-A

Goregasm-Metaljonus Goregasm-Metaljonus

Heavy!

I don't know why, but I honestly hear some Between the Buried and Me in this song. They are my favorite band so that's not taking anything from this. XD Awesome as always.

Magnum-Metaljonus Magnum-Metaljonus

Would be crazy in Guitar Hero

Amazing guitar shredding. This will definitely be another song I want to chart a custom of in Guitar Hero. If you haven't noticed already, I've charted a lot of your songs. :P

This one should make any pro go crying. XD

All Over-Metaljonus All Over-Metaljonus

Guitar Hero Song

Hey, I'm the guy who wants to make your songs into Guitar Hero songs. I've made a chart of this already and I started Soundscape Skies. I think rickjames asked you for master tracks, right? I hope you send them, because your songs will be the best in the game.